International volunteering in Benin (Africa) is a journey to change, a little for the better, the world.
A foreign volunteer not only helps and benefits a community, but also, and above all, enriches the volunteer as a person.
Education helps to develop intellectual, moral and affective capacity. From the Juntos Por la Vida Foundation we want to promote the importance of learning, teaching general culture and language classes (English, Spanish and French)
More and more people are encouraged to visit the projects in Benin, which is why we want to start the construction of a house for volunteers and teachers near the headquarters of the foundation.
Volunteers are needed to help young people improve their physical abilities through various sports and develop their imagination and skills through fun and creative activities.
MUSIC AND DANCE
Participate in our “Voices for Benin” project as:
– Singing teacher, guitar, piano, percussion, violin (consult other instruments).
– Contemporary dance teacher.
Organized 3 shifts of 3 weeks each
– from July 2 to 23 ………………………. 6 seats. 4 PLACES LEFT
– from July 23 to August 13 ………. 3 seats. 1 PLACE LEFT
– from August 13 to September 3…3 places. 1 PLACE LEFT
A candidate selection process is carried out to enter the international volunteer program.
Choose your moment and sign up while there are places!!
- Pick up at the airport and transport to the accommodation
- Introduction to the culture of Benin
- Pre-orientation on projects
- 24/7 assistance in Benin
- Accommodation during the stay
- internal transport
- Excursions (Cotonou, Gate of No Return, Grand Popo, Ganvié, Temple of Pythons)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Volunteer Certificate
What additional costs will there be?
- Flights and visa
- Travel insurance
- Vaccines (Hepatitis A, Tetanus, Yellow Fever)
- SIM card
Go ahead and come spend some unforgettable summer days with us!!”
We start with 175 euros a week, as a donation to the Foundation. This donation is directed to the development of different projects in Benin.
The donation, of course, is tax deductible: in the IRPF corresponding to this year you can deduct 80% of the amount of your dues and/or full donations for contributions of up to €150 per year. From that amount, the deduction will be 35% or 40% if you have been collaborating with us for at least 3 years in a row, with a limit of 10% of the taxable base.
Register your interest!
Fill in the following form if you are interested in being part of the following volunteer program in Benin in the summer of 2023.
In the message section you can add basic information about yourself, what has inspired you to volunteer, what you would like to collaborate more in your volunteering in Benin, etc.
We will contact you with more information as soon as possible.